home ----- mission ------ members pages ------ join------ shop

3/17/12

bacon shower curtains

Mike Geno's designed a couple new meaty items for sale on etsy.

"Though I've been focused more on cheese lately and not so much painting or drawing meat, I've not lost my lust for bacon.  I found a great website where I could design my own shower curtain!  I didn't know where to start but since I had recently just taken a few very tasty snapshots with my iphone, of some great bacon, I figured at least my own meat-themed bathroom would make use of this.  They've actually sold pretty well on Etsy."

Mike Geno's etsy shop: mgenomgeno

"cooked bacon" shower curtain: $65 



also, the popular "bacon love" image has made a nice curtain!



available in Mike's Etsy Shop
more of mikes art at : mikegeno.com

No comments:

Post a Comment